Tuesday 27 August 2013

Writer's Studio

Hey blog readers,
Today at Enrich we started with our gifted person study and we basically just got information and facts on our person. I am doing mine on J.K. Rowling who is the author of the Harry Potter books.
We also had our last session of writers studio. Here is my mini story:
COPY STARTS
Hi!
I’m Emma. I’m 10 years old. I live in this run-down hotel thingy with my family who’s just about out of business. I have a tabby cat called Anna and she’s the cutest thing ever. My dog Poppy is a maltese powder puff and so cute too. Our family business, (as you probably guessed already) is the old run down hotel. It is basically out of business and my family is basically broke. If we don’t pay our bills we have to sell it and move on and that’s exactly what we did.

We now have a healthy and stable in the farming business. And guess what- I got a horse!!
COPY ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment